Monday, November 12, 2007

Be there for me, will you?

11th November, (c'tnd).
Happy sweet 41th Mummy, I love youuuuu!


Sissie & I preordered it!


It says it all.


She's like an angel :)


Burnnnnn.

I gave mummy a bag, sissie had made a video specially for her.
I like the video that sissie had made, cos got my face!
Ha ha ha :D

Today is an average day. Was feeling super uber tired manz.
Linda & I ponned half an hour of Physics lessons after CH.
We sat at the nearby stairs & started talking about our lives.
:D

During Fnn class, learnt the last method of baking. Hooray.
Did Rubbing In method, which was the second easiest I suppose.


Partner & mine.


From my dough, you can see my beautiful name :D


He was the one who made me laugh the whole period.
Tan Jian Haoooooooo! My ah siao :D


My name was thown away as it was chao da. Oh No!

Skip skip, cca's attendance was super terrible. 10+ people came.
Ha ha, its so fpathetic man. Like seriously.
Miss Faith put me to the group which was to dig for magazines.

At where? The Teacher's room. Ha ha ha. We found so many golds!
Golds with an inverted comma :D Really!
Found many confidental papers & documents. So interesting!


Piles & piles of papers!


Adeline & meeee :D

Then guides ended. Went to IMM with ASG to go look for a job.
Cafe cartel needed a long term part time worker, turned down.
In the end I settle for some sales assistant job @ a Christian shop.
& sissie went for Mr Mango, some dessert shop. Effing cool.

Well, we'll just have to wait till the person to call either of us.
Really hope to get a job, or else I'll rot during the Dec holis D:

-

This is a random paragraph.

I've decided to ignore you. Since you hurt me so, I've decided to just ignore you. You called me & I didnt turn around. Im so glad I did it. I suffered & you did not. You gained instead I suffered a loss. I dont wanna care about that issue cos I know it'll be getting nowhere. Now you are like this, so near yet so far. Its like this. After my every failed relationships, you're always there for me. Giving me a call to cheer me up & stuffs. I dont know how you know & I dont give a damn. I dont know how to put it in words but I know now, how much anger I've beared towards you.

Im gonna take my revenge, mark my words boy.

-

Bye all. Im not sad at all. Just going through a really bad part of life.
Hah, fascinating isnt it?


"If I don't say this now I will surely break,
As I'm leaving the one I want to take.
Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait.
My heart has started to separate."

No comments: